The Department of Mathematics/arithmetic, University of Patavium, Italian Republic invitations applications for annual Masters scholarships in arithmetic in Italy 2020.
The fellowships are renewable for one further year, upon winners application.
- Each Masters scholarships has the annual price of € three.686,00 gross quantity, and it shall be paid to listed students by the Department of arithmetic “Tullio Levi-Civita” in 2 solutions
- Before paying the primary resolution, the payment of the registration fee are going to be verified.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Possess a three-year college boy degree within the category of “Matematica/ arithmetic (L-35)” (or the same non-Italian three-years undergraduate degree) in any Italian or foreign University with a minimum final grade of 100/110 (or equivalent for foreign grading systems);
- Engage to recruit within the a.y. 202/2021 at the Master’s degree in arithmetic of the University of Padua;
- Possess a eu citizenship or residency or study visa in ltaly;
- Being younger than twenty five years recent at the date of the point in time of this choice procedure;
- Not being a winner of the other scholarships, aside from regional scholarships for the proper to check and for those awarded by Italian or foreign
- establishments with the aim to integrate either student education or analysis activity by suggests that of periods abroad;
- Absence of criminal convictions or penal proceedings current.
- Students who have antecedently received sanctions following the presentation of false declarations aimed toward getting edges for the proper to check don’t seem to be allowed to use.
- Students who don’t hold the specified tutorial qualification at the time of the appliance should still apply within the case that they’ll get the Degree by Sep 30, 2020, at the most recent, with a minimum grade of 100/11 O (or equivalent grade for non-Italian degrees). These candidates are going to be admitted beneath the condition and that they can got to send among November 30, 2020 a self-certification of the obtained Bachelor’s Degree in conjunction with a replica of a sound identity document causation the first certification is needed for extra-UE Bachelor’s Degrees. The documentation should be sent either by e-mail to the address [email protected], or it may be delivered in the flesh to the Secretariat of the Department of arithmetic “Tullio Levi-Civita”, via Trieste, sixty three – Patavium, ltaly.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020
The application type for the Masters scholarships in arithmetic in Italian Republic 2020, in plain paper, should follow the templet that accompanies this
announcement (attached A). lt should be punctually signed by the candidate and sent to the Department of arithmetic “Tullio Levi-Civita”, in unstamped paper in step with hooked up to them, should be submitted no later than the point in time in one in every of the subsequent forms:
- by certified e-mail (PEC) at the address, [email protected] signed with a digital signature on all the documents;
- by certified e-mail (PEC) at the address [email protected] causing a replica of the appliance with associate degree autograph signature, in conjunction with a replica of the identity document of the subscriber. Copies of those documents should be scanned;
- by e-mail at the address [email protected] causing a replica of the appliance with associate degree autograph signature, in conjunction with a replica of the identity document of the subscriber.
- Copies of those documents should be scanned.
Applications should include:
- a photocopy of a sound identity document (Identity Card or Passport);
- a dated and signed elaborated CV;
- any document regarding previous university career, together with marks obtained in individual exams with translation into English or Italian for foreign transcripts;
- letter of presentation written and signed by the Bachelor’s Degree thesis supervisor or by the other Bachelor’s degree faculty member contacted by the coed. The faculty member should send the letter of presentation by mail at the address [email protected] among the deadline;
- motivation letter written in Italian and in English;
- the other document, qualification or publication helpful for the choice method.