Table of Contents
Fully Funded Jason D. Mills & Associates Academic Scholarship 2020
Jason D. Mills Law Offices is pleased to announce its Annual Scholarship for the 2020-2021 academic year. This scholarship is offered to provide financial help to the qualified individual whose essay best addresses the given topic below.
As an employee, what can you say about Workers Compensation? And how does it works? If not, where can you find information or people who can help? You are free to include a description of your job and health risks associated with it.
Jason D. Mills & Associates is a workers’ compensation firm based in Las Vegas and has been in operation since 2000. Jason D. Mills is committed to representing injured workers and has great experience and knowledge in all stages of the workers’ compensation process.
Read More: Fully Funded Tesla Internship Program 2021
Clients of this firm are well represented in proceedings of claims and appeals related to disability benefits, medical benefits, vocational benefits, death benefits, and police/firefighter benefits.
A scholarship fund worth $1,500 will be paid out to the college or university by the end of August of 2020.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline 15 July, 2020
- A completed application must be submitted before the deadline day. Applications received after the above stated day will not be considered.
- Applications submitted via any other channel other than the one listed above will not be considered.
- An essay of not more than 1,500 words must be posted on the student’s blog on the university website or student’s personal blog. The blog post should be made public and the students should be recognized as the author of the essay.
- The winner will be informed by 15 August, 2020 via Email or phone.
- Recipient must provide proof of fulltime enrollment.
- Recipient of this award must give permission for his or her current picture and other basic information to be published on Jason D. Mills Law Offices website.