An opportunity is open at St. John’s College to apply for a fully funded program. The scheme is currently open for students of French origin who have been accepted to study at St. John’s College. This award bears the full cost of your studies comprising the tuition fees and maintenance costs.
St. John’s College is forthcoming as the first choice university for international students. Established on the 9th of April, 1511, it is one of the world’s largest colleges with a diverse, welcoming and safe environment. This college focuses on promoting education, Religion, Learning and research.
St. John's college comprises a gym, gardens, music practice rooms, chapel, a more modern library, a bar as well as common rooms for fellows, graduates and undergraduates. The architecture of the college building is exquisite. St. John's college provides a wide range of learning coursework and opportunities to benefit it's large population of students.
St. John’s College Cambridge funding covers full cost of the student's study which includes tuition fees and maintenance
Eligibility & selection criteria:
To be considered for this funding, student must meet the following eligibility requirements;
- Student must be of French origin.
- Student must have been accepted to study at St. John's college for an undergraduate course out of the eligible courses.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
- Candidates will be instinctively awarded if their admission application in any program at St. John's college is successfully accepted. You can apply by using the university’s UCAS system.
- You will need to submit a personal statement and school/college reference as part of your UCAS application.
- The University accepts the following certificates;
- ELTS Academic – a minimum overall grade of 7.5, usually with 7.0 or above in each element
- EU students – a high rank in English taken as part of a leaving examination may be acceptable
- GCSE in English Language / IGCSE English Language – grade C or above
- Cambridge English: Advanced-grade A or B
- Cambridge English: Proficiency – grade A, B or C
It is important to note that the admission requirements vary from one course to another.