The University of Australian state is tantalising applications for the analysis educational program international (RTPi) Scholarships within the 2020/21 year.
Research educational program international Scholarships are sponsored by the Australian Government and awarded to international candidates on the premise of educational advantage and analysis potential.
From one Jan 2017 the analysis educational program (RTP) has replaced Australian Postgraduate Awards (APA), International Postgraduate analysis Scholarships (IPRS) and therefore the analysis coaching theme (RTS). Students that were antecedently in receipt of those scholarships are modified to the suitable RTP Scholarship, effective from one Jan 2017. All advantages and conditions stay identical.
The RTP provides block grants to the University on a yearly basis, that are wont to support domestic and international students endeavor the next degree by analysis.
- An RTPi scholarship can cowl your tuition fees and your Overseas Student Health cowl (OSHC), and supply a regular payment (living allowance), however won’t buy travel expenses.
- A thesis allowance is funded to hide the value of printing and binding the thesis.
- At least $28,092 each year (2020 regular payment rate) for three years, with the likelihood of 1 six-month extension (2020 regular payment rate)
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Scholarships are accessible to support students enrolling in areas of analysis concentration and research strength.
- Generally associate degree soul should have excellent Honours or like gain a scholarship at the University of Australian state.
- An awardee should be registered on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by analysis or PhD at the University of Australian state.
- An awardee shall be registered as an enclosed candidate at the University of Australian state.
- Awards won’t be created to persons World Health Organization are in receipt of a similar major award or scholarship or regular payment from the other supply, aside from approved supplementary scholarships of lesser price
- have completed a PhD degree or equivalent
- have completed a Masters degree or equivalent unless commencing a PhD
- seek to undertake paid employment on a full-time or substantial part-time basis.
Application Deadline: August 10-31, 2020
Before you apply you would like to try to to some analysis on your research. Follow the six-step guide through the method of getting ready your application to maximise your probabilities of success.
Please note there’s a selected application method for those wish to use for a PhD or Masters by analysis in Management.
Check your eligibility
Match your analysis space
Find a supervisor
Find a scholarship
Organise referee reports