The University of Stirling is delighted to receive application from international students for the INTO Stirling Progression Scholarship for the 2020-2021 academic session. This scholarship is designed to support sensational students and is open to students who have made significant progress from a programme offered by the INTO Stirling into an undergraduate coursework taught by the University of Stirling.
Qualifying countries or regions for this scholarship are;
- Latin America
Established in 1967, University of Stirling is a public university that provides students with a memorable experience and has a serene environment ranked no.1 in the UK. The university has five-star rated facilities which include an accommodation that can cater for almost 3,000 students, a wide range of sporting facilities like an olympic sized swimming pool as well as an onsite cinema and a dozen restaurants and bars. The University also has a start-of-the-art library with over half a million books and a lot of rooms for study and research. Students can share their passion and learn new things as the University of Stirling has 120+ clubs.
The award valued at £4,000 will be disbursed to deserving students to cover for their educational expenses. This scholarship is merit based.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for the scholarship;
- Applicant must be a full time student and classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- At the point of applying for this scholarship, applicant must be a national of and/or living in one of the qualifying countries.
- Applicant must have fully completed a relevant INTO pathway programme at the INTO Stirling centre.
- Only students studying at the Stirling campus are open to this scholarship.
- This award cannot be combined with any other scholarship offered by the University of Stirling.
Application Deadline 30 June, 2020.
No separate application is required for this scholarship as selection and/or identification of eligible students is automatic.