Table of Contents
Islamic Development Bank Scholarships
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is one of the efforts of the bank to develop the human resources, of her member nations (Muslim countries) and Muslim communities in non Muslim nations. The scholarship is fully funded for her bachelor’s, Masters, and PhD students, post doctoral research programme, IsDB-ISFD for Vocational Education & Training (VET) and Bachelor studies, IsDB the world academy of science.
The Islamic development bank scholarships is aimed at fostering knowledge sharing, and to attract talented male and females who can competently use their knowledge learnt and skills to transform their nation, and achieving their goals. The major aim of this scholarship is to develop the students/ research as good citizens and competent. The students are allowed to study in their home country.
Participating in this scholarship will be one of the best decisions you will ever make in your life, as this scholarship offers you the convenience, to study at your pace and also gives you the opportunity to transform your society. They is no application fee.
Thou lots of international students who applied this scholarship are always fond of asking the questions answered below.
Which Language Should I Submit my Islamic Development Bank Scholarships?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have submitted your documents either in English or French, or have them translated to the two languages or your application will be void.
Can I Apply for this Scholarship More Than Once and Before I Gain Admission?
In conditions where multiple application was received only one will be considered, and you can apply before gaining admission, but you will get more edge if you apply with your admission letter.
About the Islamic Development Bank Scholarships
This scholarship is fully funded and is available to Muslims nation citizens and those from Muslim communities in a non Muslim nation. It also offers her students the opportunity to also study in universities like Universities of Cambridge, Oxford, the Queen Mary University of London in the United Kingdom, Copenhagen University in Denmark, and McGill University etc and even their nations, this scholarship Covers the following areas Undergraduate, Master, PhD, Post Doctoral Research Program, Vocational Training. Her bachelor’s degree lasts for 4 years, Masters degree lasts for The last day for this scholarship is on 28th February, 2021.
It is unique for having the following
IsDB-ISFD for Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET) for 21 Least Developed Member Countries (LDMCs) to help her citizens impact the world, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somali, Sudan, Togo, Uganda and Yemen.
ISDB scholarships tuition prize
- Monthly stipend which will be in accordance with the cost of living in the country of study.
- Tuition fee
- Cost of medical treatment in government hospital or institutions health center
- Economic class flight ticket
This scholarship prize is in 6 classes which are namely
- PhD and Post-Doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB-ISFD for Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET)
- IsDB-ISFD Bachelor studies
- IsDB-The World Academy of Science (TWAS)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
- Must be a citizen of an IsDB member nation or a students from a Muslim community in a non Muslim nation.
- For undergraduate must have completed his or her secondary education with good grades
- For masters students must have a great above good in his bachelor’s degree
- For PhD students must have a grade in his or her Masters
- Documents needed: national ID or passport, CV/Resume, Academic certificate and transcript, medical health certificate, university registration/ Admission if available, research proposal for Masters, PhD and post doctoral research programs, evidence of language proficiency.
ISDB scholarships programme for international students
The Islamic development bank scholarships program is open to all international students who are Muslims, with membership to the bank or from any Muslim community. This scholarships is aimed at helping the students seek for ways to build a better community in their home country, and be good citizens after graduation.
Application Deadline: The last day to apply for this scholarship is 2021.
This scholarship is applied fully online and to apply click here for details https://www.isdb.org/ or send your application through this link https://isdbscholarships.smartsimple.com/s_Login.jsp