The University of Pretoria in South Africa invites applicants for the LLM/MPhil in International Trade and Investment Law in Africa for the 2020/2021 term.
The TILA degree could be a distinctive programme to that twenty five to thirty people from African countries with a degree permitting access to the legal community (e.g. LLB or licence nut Droit) and ideally expertise within the field of trade and investment law are admitted.
The TILA programme is that the 1st of its kind to be offered in continent and it establishes the next education and coaching programme primarily based in and targeted on, continent with full exposure to the international world of trade and investment.
The degree was developed beneath the auspices of the Centre for Human Rights and is conferred by the University of capital of South Africa and also the University of the Western Cape in partnership with Makerere University in African country, yankee University Washington school of Law within the USA and also the University of Dutch capital and theologiser University in the Netherlands.
A very restricted range of scholarships are going to be accessible for African voters.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
The eligibility criteria for the Master of Laws (TILA) is as follows:
- A degree permitting access to the legal community
- This is a annual, regular programme and inter-disciplinary in presentation.
- The programme is split into 2 semesters. within the 1st semester, the scholars participate in Associate in Nursing intensive custom-designed course of study after all work. within the second semester, the students’ formal demand is to jot down a mini-dissertation.
- Applicants should have wonderful tutorial credentials and will demonstrate interest in International Trade and Investment Law.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020.
- All applications are handled via the net system Submittable. Please click on the link below to use for this programme.
Please note that you simply got to register on the Submittable system to be ready to apply for this programme.
The following documents are going to be requested once throughout your application:
- Previous tutorial records/transcripts
- Previous degree certificate(s)
- Copy of bio-data page of passport
- A good quality photograph of yourself
- For candidates UN agency didn’t acquire their qualifications in English: TOEFL, SAT1 or IELTS take a look at certificate.