NSIRC Scholarships PhD and MSc programmes in Structural Integrity for International Students in UK 2020
The Brunel University London is tantalising applications for the NSIRC Scholarships in Structural Integrity for International PhD Students 2020.
The National Structural Integrity analysis Centre (NSIRC) could be a progressive postgraduate engineering facility established and managed by structural integrity specialist TWI. NSIRC unites world and business, operating closely with lead educational partner Brunel University London and quite twenty different revered universities, additionally as founder sponsors BP and also the Lloyd’s Register Foundation.
The collaborating partners give educational excellence to deal with the requirement for elementary analysis, additionally as high-quality, industry-relevant coaching for consecutive generation of structural integrity engineers.
- This situation is funded by NSIRC, business partners and Brunel University London.
- For Home students, a £24k every year scholarship is offered which is able to cowl tuition fees and supply a competitive increased regular payment of £17,002 every year for the length of 3 years.
- Partial scholarships are provided for international students with funding up to £24k every year for 3 years.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be thought-about eligible;
- Candidates ought to have a relevant degree at a pair of.1 minimum, or a similar overseas degree in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics or Civil/Structural Engineering, Material Science, scientific discipline or Physics.
- Candidates with appropriate work expertise and robust capability in numerical modeling and experimental skills are significantly welcome to use.
- Overseas candidates ought to additionally submit IELTS results (minimum vi.5) if applicable.
- Home/EU and International are inspired to use
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020.
To apply for the International PhD NSIRC Scholarships, please contact Lara Gibson by email