The University of Birmingham offers opportunity in the school of Arts and Law Distance Learning Masters analysis Scholarship within the 2020/2021 school term.
Applications are welcome from United Kingdom, EU and Overseas students wish to review any discipline at intervals the College’s 5 schools:
English, Drama, yank and inventive Studies
History and Cultures
Languages, Cultures, liberal arts and Music
Philosophy, Theology, and faith
- These awards are price up to £3,000 for regular Home/EU students and up to £10,000 for regular Overseas students and are paid as a contribution towards tuition fees.
- The value of the award are adjusted pro-rata for part-time students.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- These awards are receptive United Kingdom, EU, and Overseas students, learning regular or part-time distance learning Masters analysis programmes within the faculty of Arts and Law that begin in Sep 2020.
- Applications for funding will solely be thought-about aboard an application to review
- The following courses are awarded Arts and Law, African Studies, yank and Canadian Studies, Antiquity, archeology, Classics and Ancient History, Drama and Theatre Arts, West Germanic and Linguistics, English Literature, Film and inventive Writing, Heritage, History, History of Art, Law, trendy Languages and Cultures, Music, Philosophy, Theology and faith
Application Deadline: March 23, 2020.
- In order to use, you want to have completed Associate in Nursing application to review. you may then ought to complete their on-line form. Your application should even be supported by 2 references.
- For careful recommendation and to complete the web form, please visit their faculty of Arts and Law scholarships on a way to apply page.
- By applying, you may be mechanically thought-about for the relevant faculty of Arts and Law scholarships.
- Only complete applications submitted before the point are thought-about.