Wilkes University Freshman Scholarships in USA
Wilkes University is pleased to receive application from international students for the Freshman Scholarships. This award will be offered to deserving students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Every student dreams of obtaining higher education someday. This scholarship scheme is designed to assist students who intend to pursue undergraduate degree at Wilkes University, but are having financial challenges.
In this article, you will see reasons why you should consider Wilkes University. Also, you will know about the Wilkes Freshman scholarships and how you can apply. Patiently read to the end and follow the simple guide given.
Table of Content
- About Wilkes University
- About Wilkes Freshman Scholarships
- Value Description
- Application Deadline
- Eligibility Requirements for Wilkes Freshman Scholarships
- Application Details
About Wilkes University
Established in 1933, Wilkes University is a private co-educational institution located in Pennsylvania. It is an internationally recognized university which offers Undergraduate, Graduate and Professional studies. Wilkes is quite a small university with approximately 2,500 undergraduate students. You can choose from variety of majors across six schools. It has state-of-the-art facilities, including library. Furthermore, Wilkes University offers numerous financial aid to assist you in making your Wilkes education quite affordable.
About Wilkes Freshman Scholarships
As stated earlier, Wilkes University offers numerous financial aid, which also come in the form of grants and scholarships. Freshman scholarships awarded are Merit Scholarships, Home Advantage Award, Blue & Gold opportunity grant and Out-of-State Award.
The Merit Scholarships is awarded on the basis of your academic performance and can be renewed yearly. This award is available for the 2021/2022 academic session. The Merit Scholarships include:
- Trustee Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarship
- Provost Scholarship
- Dean Scholarship
Note: As a freshman, you may also be eligible to apply for other financial aid.
The value of Wilkes Freshman (Merit) Scholarships range from $17,000 – $25,000 each year, for up to four years of undergraduate study.
Eligibility Requirements for Wilkes Freshman Scholarships
To be considered for this award, you must meet certain basic eligibility requirements:
- Be an international student
- Recently graduated from high school
- Have enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework at Wilkes University
- Have excellent previous academic record
Application Deadline: The call for application to Wilkes Freshman Scholarship is still open.
- You are to first of all take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Wilkes University. Also, you must meet all entry requirements of the undergraduate degree program.
- Afterwards, you are to complete the online application for the scholarship. You will also need to submit some necessary documents upon request by the university.