$5,000 Undergraduare & Postgraduate UNSW International Scholarships Application in Australia 2020
Each year, UNSW offers a variety of scholarships to support students. UNSW is pleased to invite and receive applications for its international scholarship for the 2020/21 academic session.
As a matter of fact, this scholarship scheme has been designed to support international undergraduate and postgraduate students who intend to undertake a full-time degree coursework at the University Of New South Wales.
UNSW, an educational sanctuary, is a reputable international research university located in Kensington, Australia. It is among the leading teaching and research institute in Australia. Its academic environment is made up of outstanding students and scholars, with state-of-the-art facilities to inspire excellence in their programs of study and research. Indeed, UNSW offers rewarding experiences to students from around the globe.
The scholarship is worth up to $5,000 which may provide full or partial tuition fee payment for the 2020/21 academic session.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicant must;
- be an International student.
- be commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2020.
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at UNSW by Friday, 31 July 2020.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Applications open 1 May 2020.
- Upon receiving an offer of admission to study at UNSW, you can apply for this scholarship by registering online.
- Visit the school official website to access the application form, and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.