Fully Funded Danish Government Scholarships 2022
The Danish Government Scholarships 2022 is open for those interested in studying in any of her Bachelors, Masters or a PhD Degree. This scholarship is open to all international students from outside EU countries, this scholarship serves as a means of helping those who couldn’t get admission due to finance’s and those who wish to study in any of her countries.
Denmark being among the top most applied country, due to her accommodating students policy, and educational friendly environment it has, this country through her tuition and accommodating policy attracts more than 50,000 students from different regions of the world.
The best decisions you will ever make in your education career, is studying in Denmark, this country through her technological and innovative based curriculum is aimed at empowering her students to plan and this Danish government scholarship will be of value to all who can utilize the opportunity to transform the society. This country also has one of the best system of administration and has a great welfare package for her citizens.
About the Danish government scholarship 2022
The Danish government scholarship is fully funded by the government of Danish through her ministry of higher education and science, this is to be applied to all her students in Bachelor, Masters and PhD. The bachelor’s degree lasts for a period of 4 year, masters degree lasts for a period of 2 years and 3 years for her PhD or doctoral study. The last day to apply for this scholarship is 31st March 2021.
Also Read: Scholarship In USA
The following universities are covered in this scholarship and to be eligible you must have applied for this institutions and any of her courses.
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
Value description of the Danish government scholarship 2022
This scholarship is fully funded and it covers the following areas
- Full or partial tuition waivers
- Living fees or allowance
Eligibility and selection criteria for the Danish government scholarship 2021
To be eligible for this scholarship you must have met the following criteria’s
- Must be a citizen from any country outside non-EU/EEA regions and Switzerland (Countries
- Must have applied to be enrolled into any of the programs covered by the Danish universities listed above
- Must have a limited time of study in their residence permit for education
- Must possess their English language proficiency test
- Must have submitted their academic transcripts which is suitable for their current degree
Application Deadline: The last day to apply for the Danish government scholarship is on march 31, 2021 so make sure you have your details ready before then.
This scholarship is entirely online and to apply you must have met the criteria given, click here for more information, https://studyindenmark.dk/study-options/tuition-fees-scholarships/danish-higher-education-institutions