Fully Funded Germany Government Scholarship 2022
Often times, many persons who wish to study in countries like Germany for scholarships are normally frustrated owing to the lack of proper information regarding applying to study in that country, lots of persons are always afraid of the high tuition fee, cost of living and other rigorous protocol’s that will be needed in order to be admitted into any of the German universities, then they is this group of persons who are not aware of the various scholarship opportunities available to students who wish to study in any of the German universities, which is why we decided to compile a list of Germany Government Scholarship 2022 which is fully funded for masters and PhD students.
Germany owing to her tuition free policy and low tuition fee continues to attracts thousands of international students, owing to her technological advancement and her historic landmarks, many persons wants to study they, currently about 320,000 students from many countries of the world study in Germany. And they is an expected increase in the coming years.
Studying in any of the German universities will greatly be of help to you, as their system of education is research oriented, making you gain skills and theoretical knowledge of your field of study. This scholarship will greatly be of assistance to you, by making you stand above your peers.
About the Germany Government Scholarship 2022
This scholarship is fully funded by the German, Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. It is only obtained by applying to study a Masters and PhD students. The scholarship will last for Master’s degree students 12-24 months, and for PhD students 36 months. The deadline is march 2021. This scholarship sponsors about 10,000 students yearly.
The following fields are covered by the scholarship, they’re list below
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Value description of the Germany Government Scholarship 2022
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly stipend of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- health, accident, and personal liability insurance
- Airfare ticket to and fro
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Allowance for accompanying family member
Eligibility and selection criteria for the Germany Government Scholarship 2022
- Must come from a developing country click here https://isge2018.isgesociety.com/registration/list-of-developing-countries/
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a four-year program
- Academic degree must not be more than six years’ old
- Must have worked for a period of two years
- Documents required: A CV hand signed, click here for a format to use http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/ ,
- A letter of motivation
- Letter of academic recommendations
- Letter of confirmation of employment
- Language proficiency like IELTS and TOEFL, German language for courses taught in Germany,
- A copy of certificate of different degrees e.g. high school, bachelor’s degree
- A copy of academic transcript
Application Deadline: The last day to apply for this scholarship is on March 2021, make sure to have applied on before then.
To apply for this scholarship, you must have filled and completed the application forms online, click here to apply https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?status=3&origin=190&subjectGrps=F&daad=&intention=&q=&page=1&detail=50076777