The Paris Institute of Political Studies additionally called Sciences Po is giving the Chalhoub Scholarship for non-European undergraduates in France for the tutorial year 2020.
Sciences Po stands out for combining approaches and grappling completely different worldviews. This tradition of diversity and multidisciplinary approach makes Sciences Po an energetic participant publically dialogue, a forum wherever thought meets action. Sciences Po’s overarching mission is to coach future leaders within the public and personal sectors. However, its ambition extends even further: to coach broad-minded and enlightened voters capable of adjusting the globe and remodeling society.
- Both undergrad and Master sure-fire students can receive a scholarship amounting to twelve 300€ per annum for the period of their 3-years undergraduate studies programme (covering full tuition and a few living expenses)
- For the period of the 2-years Masters programme (covering partial tuition) within the event that the coed continues his or her studies at Sciences Po at the Masters level.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Candidates should be from one in all the subsequent countries: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Koweit, Bahrein, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, Iraq.
- Candidates should be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergrad studies programme (Menton campus) or to at least one of Sciences Po’s Masters programmes
Application Deadline: Minimum of six weeks before the specified interview date.
- Candidates should 1st apply to review at Sciences Po and indicate their elect programme of study.
- Applications should be created on Sciences Po’s Admissions web site as well as all supporting documents requested for the fictitious character Boutmy scholarship application.
- No different application specific to the Chalhoub scholarship must be created.