The Ankin Law Office is pleased to announce its Ankin Law office funding opportunity open to military veterans of the US Armed forces as well as their immediate family members for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The Ankin Law Office scholarship is designed to support military veterans because of the sacrifices these veterans have made which also include suspending their education and training to serve their country. This scholarship will assist the recipient in transitioning to a civilian career.
The Ankin Law office is a team of lawyers, experts and investigators committed to providing the best services. This team of lawyers protect the rights of accident victims. Their practice areas include personal injury, worker’s compensation, mass torts and class action, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice.
A scholarship worth $1,000 will be disbursed to the award recipient’s educational institution for tuition and books.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must satisfy some eligibility requirements.
- Be a national of USA.
- Be a military veteran of the US Armed Forces or an immediate family member.
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at an accredited university.
N.B: Trade or vocational programs will also qualify.
Application Deadline 15 July, 2020
- The online application must be completed and submitted before the deadline day.
- An essay of not more than 1,000 words will be written on a topic and published on your blog. This blog can be a student blog on the university website or your personal blog.
- Recipient of this award must provide proof of military service. If you are an immediate family member, you must provide proof of relationship to the veteran.
- Recipient of this award must give permission for his or her picture plus other basic information to be used on Ankin Law Office website.
N.B: Visit Ankin Law website for more information on the essay topic.