Carleton is a mid-sized complete and research-intensive public university, and is a part of numerous pan-institutional bodies, such as Universities Canada and the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Carleton University is a dynamic, research-in depth university, dedicated to ensuring an top notch learning revel in for its students. Carleton affords 65 program possibilities inside the areas diverse as public affairs, journalism, engineering, excessive technology, and international research.
Their maximum awards are their prestige scholarships – 10 Chancellor’s Scholarships, 7 Richard Lewar Entrance Scholarships, three Carleton University Scholarships of Excellence, 2 Carleton University Shad Valley Scholarships of Excellence, 1 Riordon Scholarship, 1 Collins Prestige Scholarship.
- $30,000 ($7,500 x four years)
- Scholarships are renewable with an annual GPA of 10.0
Eligibility & selection criteria:
For Undergraduate Students in Canada ;
- Students submitting an application must have an admissions common of 90% or better plus have demonstrated leadership roles in their extracurricular activities in the course of the school.
- The only candidate with no previous attendance at a post-secondary instructional institution (university or university aside from CE-GEP) will be taken into consideration.
- The student need to be pursuing post-secondary studies for the primary time.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020.
- This is a fillable form. Please complete and submit this software to the Awards Office via March 1(if the cut-off date date lands on a weekend, software need to be submitted the primary operating day after the deadline date)
- The scholar should not include any additional attachments (e.G. Resumes, portfolios, photos, certificated, etc.). However, if necessary, students might also re-type the questions with their answers (this may now not be taken into consideration an attachment).
- Individuals completing the reference for the pupil might also submit their advice as a separate attachment.
Only one reference in keeping with the candidate will be considered.