EarthTech is providing the EarthTech Challenge for children at intervals the age of thirteen and twenty nine to assist environmental and social problems with our time in 2020.
This aims to inspire, support, and scale technologies dedicated to Earth’s property, by bridging gaps between youth education, job creation, economic development and environmental property and activity the tools they have to form commercially viable businesses additionally as tangible impact to the world Goals in an exceedingly coherent approach.
They’re searching for ideas and solutions that come through and make exponential impact for the United Nation’s property Development Goals, conjointly referred to as the world Goals – the world’s most bold arrange to finish poorness, solve the climate crisis, defend diverseness and guarantee all individuals relish peace and prosperity by 2030.The EarthTech Challenge can search for the most effective ideas and solutions from 5 distinct categories: poorness & Inequality: Food, Water & Health; Climate & Energy; property Futures; surroundings and diverseness
All finalists are any reviewed and evaluated by the audit panel to make your mind up the EarthTech Challenge Summit Winner. The EarthTech Challenge Summit Winner will:
- Receive the EarthTech Challenge Winner Trophy.
- Receive the EarthTech Challenge Winner Seal to badge and whole your collateral.
- Receive the EarthTech Challenge Winner Certificate to push your accomplishment.
- Be profiled as a Winner through the EarthTech web site.
- Be celebrated across EarthTech’s social media networks.
- Be invited to participate in numerous events throughout the subsequent 12-months.
- Be invited to hitch EarthTech’s national team of leaders and innovators.
- Receive an opportunity for any support, mentoring, seminars, key networking and direct investment opportunities to fund and modify your idea/s.
- Celebrate as you share the win along with your team, staff, stakeholders, customers and anyone that was a region of your journey.
- The winners of every class receive AN all-expenses-paid trip to the EarthTech Summit at Makepeace Island in Noosa, Richard Branson’s point Australia (and alternative money and merchandise prizes).
- While on the island, the winning groups can work with specialists and investors to require their resolution from Makepeace Island to the globe, World Health Organization represent a lot of bucks of investable investment.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
Individuals or as a part of a team (“Entrant”) are eligible to enter (“Entry”) if they satisfy all the standards listed below:
- The Entrant has a concept, is within the method of developing or has developed (i) a product or service supported a replacement or innovative technology, or (ii) AN innovative application of existing technology.
- The Entrants plan, product or service has the potential to deal with one (1) of the global organization property Development Goals (hereafter “SDGs”) below 5 (5) classes. it’s unimaginable to hitch multiple classes within the same Entry, however separate Entries are going to be accepted. Our mentors will facilitate decide the most effective class for you if your plan solves multiple issues across the UN’s SDG’s
- The Entrant has no restrictions on future funding supported the funding received from elsewhere as of the date of submission of Entry.
- The Entrant isn’t connected with ETC, any competition partner or agency helping with competition promotional or structure activities.
- Entrant should be thirteen to twenty nine years elderly at the time of Entry.
- Any Entrant aged between thirteen and seventeen should have a parent/guardian permission at the time of Entry.
Application Deadline: 24 January, 2020.
- ET can settle for registrations from Mon, Nov eighteen, 2019, at 9:00 am till the shut of the competition.
- Registration permits access to on-line course content, mentors and specialists.
- Entry forms are offered via the ETC web site and should embody the subsequent information:
- Entrant primary contact information; full name, email, sign, address, state, date of birth and if needed parent/guardian permission.
- If applicable, Entrant’s company data, together with the sort of entity, date of incorporation, location & ABN.
- If a part of a team, all Entrant details together with full names and dates of birth are needed so as to link members.
- The Entrant should submit below one category: poorness & Inequality; Food, Water & Health Care; Climate & Energy; property Futures or surroundings & diverseness.