The Commonwealth Secretariat invitations applications from Education establishments, lecturers and college leaders for the 2021 Education Awards permanently follow.
Exceptional educators and organisations leading stylish learning and teaching comes will enter as several as six categories:
Rethinking education for innovation
Rethinking education for work
Rethinking education property
Education as pathways to peace
Education for inclusion
Commonwealth outstanding teacher or college leader
The Commonwealth Education Awards highlight and recognise the standard and variety of learning systems, resources and areas in fifty four Commonwealth member countries. By recognising excellence and innovation, they hope to support education and learning initiatives that are being conducted within the fifty four member countries, highlight the nice work of education professionals and signal the key role of education and learning in achieving property development.
The Awards draw attention to instructional practices with replicability potential in several Commonwealth contexts and promote sharing of information and experience. additionally to honouring finalists and winners, the goal is to drive awareness and encourage action among stakeholders within the education sector.
The Awards manifest itself triennially to coincide with the Commonwealth Conference of Education Ministers, wherever winners are recognised and given the chance to participate within the varied forums. the govt of African nation can host consequent CCEM in 2021 in capital of Kenya.
- A Pan-Commonwealth panel can decide the entries. 2 winners for an impressive professional person ANd an innovative project are shortlisted across the six classes.
- The two high winners are invited to African nation in 2021 to receive their awards and showcase their work on the Commonwealth Conference of Education Ministers.
- Their work are profiled across the Commonwealth.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The Awards can go to:
- A project that represents promising achievements in primary or secondary levels of education.
- An individual who has gone on the far side and higher than, to remodel learning, making an enduring worth of learning for the pupils, students, colleges or communities.
Nominees should be:
- A project lead of an establishment or organisation delivering teaching and learning.
- A teacher or college leader.
Who will enter the Commonwealth Education Awards 2021?
- Any organisation, whether or not public or non-public, together with Commonwealth ministries of education, instructional establishments ANd civil society organisations delivering an education or learning project in a very Commonwealth country will nominate the project.
- Before nominating the project, secure permission from AN acceptable senior manager. A submission should be a project that has created a positive distinction to learners, whether or not kids, youngsters or adults, or to the education system of a Commonwealth member country in respect of 1 or a lot of of the six project classes for 2021. The project should are running for over twelve months.
- A teacher or college leader who has incontestable outstanding accomplishment and leadership to boost education and learning. you’ll additionally nominate others for awards. However, please sit down with the politico beforehand that they’re happy to possess their name advocate. The politico should be a Commonwealth national and exercise her/his profession in a very Commonwealth member country.
Entries are scored on their:
- relevance to the native context
- measurable impact
- sustainability and innovation
- efficiency and effectiveness
- community involvement
- ability to be replicated.
- This year, the awards target seeking entries that have worked towards addressing barriers to providing quality education for all, together with marginalised teams.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Applications are created on-line.