Full Scholarship at University of Padova in Italy 2021
The University of Padova is calling on extraordinarily talented students to apply for her available scholarships for the 2021 academic session. This scholarship program is designed specifically for students who wish to pursue a Bachelor or Masters degree. Do you fall within this category? Then this opportunity is for you.
What do I expect in this article? You will know about the University of Padova scholarships ‒ including the individual scholarships, the available fields, the value description of the scholarships. You will also know if you are eligible to apply. Furthermore, a simple guide to apply has been provided. Do well to pay attention to the simple details in this article.
About the University of Padova Scholarships in Italy
Multiple scholarships and awards are offered at the University of Padova for Bachelor, Masters and PhD students. These scholarships are highly competitive, but each applicant will be given equal opportunity to compete. First, you will need to have good academic scores and achievements. Below are scholarships offered at the University of Padova:
- Regione Veneto Scholarships
- Padua International Excellence Scholarship Program
- Scholarships offered by Departments
- Galileian School of Higher Education Scholarships
- University Scholarships for Refugees
Other national and international scholarships include:
- Scholarships awarded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- Invest Your Talent
- 100 Scholarships for Refugee Students with International Protection
The available PhD scholarships are:
- China Scholarship Council ‒ University of Padova Scholarships
- Gini Foundation: Grants for Foreign Nationals
The duration of scholarships depends on the program you are applying for. For Masters applicants, the duration is for 2 years, whereas it is 3 years for Bachelors and single cycle degree candidates.
Available Fields/Courses in the University of Padova Scholarships
Below are available fields eligible for the University of Padova scholarships:
- Department of Public, International and Community Law
- Department of Statistical Sciences
- Department of Surgery, Oncology and Gastroenterology
- Department of Women’s and Children’s Health
- Department of Agronomy, Food, Natural Resources, Animals and Environment
- Department of Animal Medicine, Production and Health
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular Sciences and Public Health
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
- Department of Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
- Department of Cultural Heritage: Archaeology and History of Art, Cinema and Music
- Department of Developmental Psychology and Socialization
- Department of Economics and Management
- Department of General Psychology
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Information Engineering
- Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry
- Department of Linguistic and Literary Studies
- Department of Management and Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Molecular Medicine
- Department of Neuroscience
- Department of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Department of Philosophy, Sociology, Education and Applied Psychology
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Department of Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Department of Private Law and Critique Law
The value of individual scholarships varies. For instance, the value for Regione Veneto Scholarships is dependent on your family income, whereas the value for Padua International Excellence Scholarship Program is fee waiver + €8,000. You can know about the value of individual scholarships here.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Earlier, it was stated that there are over 10 scholarships available at the University of Padova, and each of these scholarships has its own eligibility requirements. However, you must meet the basic eligibility requirements in other to be considered for these awards. They are:
- You must not have an Italian nationality. Even if you have dual nationality, of which one is Italian, you will not be eligible.
- If you are applying for a Bachelor’s degree, you must hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma. On the other hand, if you are applying for a Master’s degree, you must hold a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree.
Upon meeting the above requirements, you will be included, automatically, in the selection process. It is also important to note that no separate application is needed.
As each of these scholarships vary ‒ in benefits, eligibility, and application deadline, so also does the mode of application. But one thing is clear: no separate application will be needed. With regards to “How to Apply”, check out the scholarship page on the official website of University of Padova.