Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2021/2022
Most applicants to universities in Germany are afraid of the high cost of living with tuition fees of each institution, even thou tuition fee in German universities is low. That they’re sometimes discouraged from applying, as a result of many are not aware of scholarships available to students who wish to study in Germany, which is why we have decided to write on some of the scholarship opportunities available to the students who wish to study in German universities. The DAAD scholarship is funded by the German government through her Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development and is offering a scholarship to interested international from developed and newly industrialized countries interested in pursuing Master’s, Doctorate degree in any German university.
Germany is one of the most popular student’s choice of a study location, due to her low tuition fee even thou the cost of living is high, student’s population in Germany is around 393,579 and they is an expected 50% increase in international students application by 2025.
One of the best decision you will ever make in your life is studying in Germany, as her universities are among the best in the world with many having their research cited in many publications. The DAAD scholarship grants scholarship to deserving international students. This scholarship is highly recognized in the international community; scholarships gives you an edge in terms of job after graduation. And no IELTs or TOEFL is required for admission.
About DAAD scholarship
This scholarship can be obtained in Germany and us open to students who wish to study for their masters and PhD in any of the DAAD accredited institutions. The master’s program lasts for 12 to 24 months depending on institution of choice. While for PhD it lasts 36 months. The deadline for this scholarship is dependent on each institution.
Programs covered in this scholarship are course in the following fields
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and related science
- Regional and urban planning
- Agricultural and forest science
- Natural and environmental science
- Medicine/ public health
- Social science law and education
- Median studies
- In any of her selected universities
Value description of the DAAD scholarship
- Tuition fee
- Monthly allowance of £850 for master’s students and £1200 for doctoral students.
- Travel allowance
- Insurance to cover for health etc
- Monthly rent and also support for accompanying families
Eligibility and selection criteria for DAAD scholarship
- Must be a Candidates from developing countries
- Must have a BSc and must not be more than 6 years old as at the time of applying
- Must have at least two years of professional experience
- Documents required, a hand signed CV, a letter of motivation hand written, current academic reference letter, letter of reference from employers, language requirement TOEFL for courses taught in English or any English proficiency test, transcripts.
Application deadline: The final day to apply depends on each of the institutions you’re applying
Application is entirely online and you can visit this link to view and apply