Fully Funded OIST Internship in Japan 2021
Most persons always want to their internship in japan, many are always afraid of applying as a result of flight costs, accommodation and other expenses. Many person wants to apply but are afraid to apply due to that they’re not aware of internships opening available, The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology OIST internship from graduates and undergraduate who wish to apply, it is open to all irrespective of country.
Japan is one of the upcoming Asian countries in regards to student’s choice of a study location, and also choice for internship opening and her technological advancement due to her low tuition fee even thou the cost of living is high, it has an international student’s population of 267,042. It is also considered as the hub of education and technology. It is predicted that they will be an expected 12% increase in international students application by the end of this year.
One of the best decision you can do to your career is having an internship with a university in Japan, it also has an academic friendly and other social activities, it will impart your future and it is fully funded. This internship doesn’t require an IELTS. This summer experience will help your life for good. As a research intern in this university you will gain enough experience that can place you above your colleagues and you will learn under a professor.
About OIST Internship japan 2021
OIST internship is a fully funded and paid internships, and it lasts for 10 to 12 weeks, its deadline is 15th October 2020. And is available in Japan alone and it is open to graduate and undergraduate’s students.
Courses available in this scholarship are, they’re many fields it covers thou we will list some.
- Computational Science
- Ecological and Marine Sciences
Value description of OIST internship, Japan
- Airfare travel ticket
- Insurance fee
- Housing accommodation
- Transport costs
- Stipend amounting 2,400 JPY each day.
Eligibility and selection criteria for OIST internship japan
- Must be an undergraduate student in 3rd year and 4th year in any university abroad or in Japan, or a master’s student
- Recent graduates are accepted
- Currently enrolled students must have a written permission from this institution to be allowed for this program
- Documents required: A CV, Statement of interest explaining yourself, A recommendation letter, Academic transcript, Photo ID.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for this scholarship is 15th October 2020 and applicants will start their internship by April 2021 to September 2021, while successful candidates will be announced by January, 2021.
The application is entirely online and make sure you upload all documents required, to apply click this