Table of Contents
Fully Funded University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarships
The call for application to the Clarendon Scholarships is on. International students intending to commence their Master’s or PhD degrees at Oxford University, for the 2021 academic session, can apply for the Clarendon Scholarships.
This scholarship scheme is designed to assist academically excellent students complete their graduate studies at Oxford University.
Before applying, you need to know if you are eligible. In this article, you will know about the Clarendon Scholarships, including eligibility criteria, benefits, application deadline and a guide to apply for this scholarship. Be sure to read patiently and carefully follow the laid down instructions. Below is the table of content.
Table of Content
- About the Clarendon Scholarships at Oxford University
- Value Description of Clarendon Scholarships
- Application Deadline of Clarendon Scholarships
- Eligibility Criteria for the Clarendon Scholarships
- How to apply to Clarendon Scholarships
About the Clarendon Scholarships
It all started in 2001: when Clarendon Fund welcomed the first scholars to Oxford University. Just like all fully-funded scholarships at Oxford, Clarendon Scholarships are highly competitive. You must be an academically excellent student. This scholarship was designed with one purpose in mind, and that is to reduce financial limitation trying to hinder best students, from around the world, coming to Oxford.
Furthermore, Clarendon Scholarships cover course fees and living expenses. Approximately 130 Clarendon Scholarships are awarded per year. The duration of this scholarship is two years (for graduate degrees such as MPhil or BPhil) or one year (for degrees such as MSc, MBA, MSt or MFE).
Value Description of Clarendon Scholarships
The scholarship is fully funded and covers course fees, and grant for living expenses. This grant is enough to cover the living expenses of a single student at Oxford.
Eligibility Criteria for Clarendon Scholarships
Like all fully-funded scholarships at Oxford, you must meet the eligibility requirements of the Clarendon scholarship. First, there are no restrictions on nationality. Students from any country in the world can apply for this scholarship. Also, both full-time and part-time courses are eligible.
However, to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be an academically outstanding student applying to commence a new graduate course at Oxford University.
- Be sure to meet the specific entry requirements of your selected course of study.
Note, selection will be done based on academic merit.
Application Deadline: The call for application will end on 8 January 2021. However, the deadline may be extended to 22 January 2021, but that depends on your course of study.
Application Details for Clarendon Scholarships
- For this scholarship, there is no separate application, but you must first apply to a full-time or part-time graduate course at Oxford.
- All applicants will be automatically considered for the Clarendon Scholarships.
- For more information about how to apply for this scholarship, visit the official scholarship webpage on the University of Oxford website.