Table of Contents
Fully Funded Queen’s University Scholarships in Canada
Most applicants to universities in Canada are afraid of the high cost of living with tuition fees of each of the institutions. That they’re sometimes discouraged from applying, which is why we have decided to write on some of the scholarship opportunities available to the students who wish to study in Canadian universities. The Queen’s university Scholarships in Canada is offering a scholarship for her students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate degree.
Canada is one of the most popular student’s choice of a study location, the following cities alone has the largest students population. According to the countries education ministry they is an expected 50% increase in international students application by 2025.
Queen’s university scholarship is one of the Canadian most renowned and popular scholarship, even thou many other popular universities also have their own scholarships, which makes studying in this university the best decision you will ever make in your life. As this institution doesn’t have the compulsory IELTS/TOEFL requirements, all it needs is a Doulingo, which is cheap and requires just one hour to write.
About Queen’s university scholarship
This scholarship is fully funded and it is only obtained in Canada, it covers bachelor’s, masters and PhD. This university also has a good reputation for undergraduate and graduate programs. The deadline for this scholarship is November, 15 2020.
This scholarship offer is open to her students who enrolled to study any of the following programs
- Concurrent Education
- Creative Arts
- Engineering and Applied Science
- Languages and Cultures
- Life and Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
Value description of Queen’s university scholarship
You will qualify for any of the following tuition fees scholarships listed below
- Federal Scholarships and Awards
- Provincial Scholarships and Awards
- Internal Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards, and Bursaries
- External Funding and Awards
- International Students
- Emergency and Needs-Based Funding
- Travel and Conference Awards and Bursaries
- Research Assistantships
- Teaching Assistantships
- Non-Competitive Awards and Loans
- Arthur B. McDonald Prize for Academic Excellence
- Queen’s Tri-Agency Recipient Recognition Awards
- CGS-M, CGS-D (SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR) and other external awards
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS)
Eligibility and selection criteria.
- Must be a student residing outside of Canada or international studying in Canada.
- Must meet the English requirements
- Admission requirements varies per country click here https://www.queensu.ca/admission/ your countries requirement
Application deadline: 15th November 2020
Application is online, click here to apply