University of Ottawa Scholarship for International Students 2021
Most applicants to universities in Canada are afraid of the high cost of living with tuition fees of each of the institutions, sometimes they are discouraged from applying, which is one of the reasons we have decided to write on scholarship opportunities available to the students who wish to study in Canadian universities. The university of Ottawa Scholarships in Canada is offering a scholarship for her students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate degree.
Canada is one of the most popular students choice of a study location, as a result of her international students policy, the following cities queens, Ottawa alone has the largest students population. According to the countries education ministry they are an expected 30% increase in international students application by 2020.
university of Ottawa scholarship is one of the Canadian most renowned and popular scholarship, thou many other popular universities in Canada also have their own scholarships, but the university of Ottawa has a unique system of education, which makes studying in this university the best decision you will ever make in your life. It also doesn’t have the compulsory IELTS/TOEFL requirements, all it needs is a Doulingo, which is cheap and requires just one hour to write. It is a bilingual university. This university also offers about 450 different courses in their undergraduate, graduate and professional courses.
About university of Ottawa scholarship
This scholarship can be obtained in Canada alone, it offered for undergraduate, masters and PhD students. This scholarship lasts 4 years for undergraduate students, 2 years for masters students and 4 years for PhD students. The deadline for this scholarship for undergraduates is 21st February, 2021 and for graduate programs the scholarship is 1st October, 2020, thou it varies from program to program.
This scholarship can be obtained in studying any of the courses in the listed faculty, departments
- Health Sciences
- Civil Law
- Common Law
- Social Science
Value description of university of Ottawa scholarship
This institution has many scholarships available to her students and each has a different scholarship value.
- Automatic Excellence Scholarships: this scholarship has a $1,000 to $4,000 and covers your first year at university
- Merit Scholarship: it has a value of $1,000 for each full-time term
- Presidents Scholarship for International Students: it has a Value $30,000 and it is awarded $7,500 Per Year
- Chancellors Scholarship for International Students: this scholarship has a Value $26,000 it is awarded $6,500 per year
- Faculty of Arts Deans Merit Scholarship: this scholarship has a Value $4,000 and is paid $1,000 per year
- It also offers financial aids and scholarships to international students.
- It offers tio her International students an Admission Scholarship with value up to $7,500 each year
- Tuition Fee Exemption
- Excellence Scholarships with value up to 10,000$ every year
- External awards
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS)
- Mitacs Globalink Fellowship
- Study in Canada Scholarships
- It also has the same as that of master’s scholarship
Eligibility and selection criteria
- Must be an international students or Canadian citizen
- Must have degrees or certificate needed for the program he or she us applying for.
- Check this link for other requirements for graduate programs https://www.uottawa.ca/graduate-studies/programs-admission/apply and this for undergraduate requirements https://www.uottawa.ca/undergraduate-admissions/international-applicants
Application Deadline: Undergraduates is 21st February 2021 and for graduate programs 1st October 2020, and also you can check for deadlines in terms if course’s in undergraduates program https://www.uottawa.ca/undergraduate-admissions/deadlines-and-available-programs and for graduate programs https://www.uottawa.ca/graduate-studies/programs-admission/apply .
Application details for university of Ottawa scholarship
- The application process is completely online, visit this link for undergraduates application Link
- and for graduate application Link